This week are joined by special guest, Bridgit Danner, LAC, FDNP, and author of The Ultimate Toxic Mold Recover Guide: Take Back Your Health, Home, and Life!
In this interview, Bridgit speaks not just as a health care practitioner but as someone whose health was harmed by living in a mold and water-damaged home. Bridgit shares some common symptoms caused by mold and highlights three steps for recovery from her book.
- The different ways mold affects the body. (1:07)
- Common symptoms from mold (4:07)
- Mold can affect people in the same home differently (7:04)
- Symptoms in children versus symptoms in adults (9:12)
- Three steps from Bridgit’s book: (11:48)
Step 1: Master the Foundations of Good Health
Step 2: Establish your detox routine
Step 3: Targeted Symptom/System Repair
- Common tests and labs practitioners can run and what do they tell you (25:04)
- Things you can start doing today if you are in mold (33:17)
- Things Bridgit does to stay healthy (37:11)
You can find Bridgit Danner at:
Change the Air Foundation does not provide medical advice and is not intended to be a substitute for the advice, diagnosis or treatment from a physician or other health care professional. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of any interaction you have had with Change the Air Foundation.