Please join us for an eye-opening interview with Beth Lambert where we talk about the escalating rates of childhood chronic conditions. Beth is an author, educator, and former healthcare consultant, who founded and runs Epidemic Answers, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to reestablishing vibrant health in our children.
Beth was fueled by the question, “What is different about the way we are living today that might be impacting this generation of kids?” As she points out, our kids are the canaries in the coal mine and we need to start listening to what their declining health is telling us.
This interview is filled with steps you can take to reduce the toxic burden that has come as a result of modern living. Above all, Beth wants you to know there is hope and many of these health conditions can be reduced and reversed.
- How did Beth become passionate about the escalating rates of childhood chronic conditions? (1:30)
- What conditions are rising in children and what are some of the factors contributing to this drastic increase? (6:40)
- What role does our microbiome play in overall health and what impact do antibiotics play on it? (14:53)
- What is “total load”? What do parents need to know? (22:42)
- What are a few things people can start doing today to reduce total load? (28:40)
- What research is Epidemic Answers doing? (33:49)
- What message does Beth have for someone who are just starting out? (44:06)
Get in touch with our guest: