In today’s mini class, we discuss the EPA 36!
- How to take an EPA 36 sample
- Strengths of EPA 36 samples
- Limitations of EPA 36 samples
- When to use EPA 36 samples
- How to read lab reports
- And more!
Download Mini Class Slides Here.
A few important reminders about testing:
- There are no perfect tests.
- Each test has specific purposes and limitations.
- Testing should answer a question you have about your home and influence your next steps.
- Ultimately, testing is just one piece of the puzzle. Any testing should be done in combination with a thorough visual investigation of the entire home taking into account the history of the home and the health of the people in it. A good Indoor Environmental Professional (I.E.P.) can help you with this process. For more information on the role of an I.E.P., check out our resources, here, here, and here.
Additional Mini Classes:Testing Options for Your Home: Air Testing
Testing Options for Your Home: Surface Testing
Testing Options for Your Home: ERMI Testing